We at Ilford Lane Surgery aim to provide all of our patients with a comprehensive range of healthcare services covering one-off problems to longer term illnesses. With patient’s needs at the heart of everything we do, our website has been designed to make it easy for you to gain instant access to the information you need. As well as specific practice details such as opening hours and how to register, you’ll find a wealth of useful pages covering a wide range of health issues along with links to other relevant medical organisations.
Join in: We hope you enjoy having a look around the site and familiarising yourself with some of the online features such as ordering a repeat prescription. Whatever your thoughts, be sure to let us know via our feedback function. Comments and suggestions are always a great way of helping us continue to enhance the way we look after with the practice is available for anyone who lives within the practice boundary.
You have until June 23rd 2021 to opt out of sharing your medical data for research purposes.
CLICK HERE for more information and the OPT OUT FORM
How and why NHS Digital collects, analyses, publishes and shares data collected from GP practices for planning and research.
"If I die it will be your fault"
The Institute of General Practice Management has launched a campaign to raise awareness of some of the abuse our teams face every day. While most patients are polite and courteous, our teams are having to deal with abuse daily and the abuse must stop. Featured on 5Live and BBC Breakfast, hopefully this will make some people think twice.
Click here to view the "If I Die, It's Your Fault" video
Weekend (May 2021) E-consultations:
Ecosults will not be available over the weekend.
In case of an emergency please go to:
The NHS in London is very busy due to rising coronavirus infection rates, but we’ll help you get urgent care when you need it.
Most consultations are over the phone and via video. This is for everyone's safety. We will assess your situation and invite you into the practice if needed. The Clinicians can arrange same-day appointments if you need urgent care but please don't visit without an appointment. Appointments will be held in the best way to keep you safe from Covid.
You can also contact 111, day or night, for other urgent health advice - including if you have concerns about your Covid-19 symptoms.
Please remember that 999 and A&E are for emergencies.
Please help reduce infections, protect the NHS and keep each other safe by following the latest rules.
Lateral Flow Tests and PCR tests: The lateral flow test is for people WITHOUT coronavirus symptoms (also called a rapid lateral flow test).
You can do a rapid test at home or at a rapid lateral flow test site.
- Do NOT use a rapid flow test to try to self-diagnose (or rule out) COVID-19 infection if you have symptoms (e.g. high fever, cough, loss of smell etc).
- Rapid flow tests do not provide confirmation of COVID-19 infection (though they might suggest it), nor do they absolutely exclude COVID-19 infection in the presence of symptoms.
You need to take a PCR test if you:
- have any symptoms of COVID-19, or
- your rapid lateral flow test is positive
- You should self-isolate immediately in such circumstances and organise a PCR test:
No symptoms → rapid lateral flow test
Symptoms, or a +ve lateral flow test → PCR test
COVID-19 vaccine: As the vaccination programme gets underway we will invite patients who are eligible to have the vaccine to book their appointment.
Please contact the Surgery. The NHS will also contact people directly and there will be extensive public information announcements about how, where and when you can get vaccinated.
For now we ask our residents to help us deliver this effectively to those who need it most by doing the following: wait to be invited for your vaccine – you will be contacted when it’s the right time to come forward so please don’t seek a vaccine before then; act on your invite and make sure you attend your appointments when you arrange them; here.
You can find out more about the vaccine here:
Booking Blood test Appointments (Phlebotomy)
Community phlebotomy services links for patients to book their own appointments:
Need to see a GP in the evening or at the weekend?
- You can now book an appointment for urgent conditions usually managed by GP's during the evening and weekend by directly calling 020 3770 1888.
- The appointments line is open 2-9pm Mon - Fri and 9am -6pm Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays (Outside of the hours please call 111).
- These clinics are NOT a walk in system and are NOT for on-going chronic problems e.g heart disease, diabetes etc. You will be seen by either a GP or nurse practitioner by appointment only.
- The nearest surgery hosting this service is at Newbury Group Practice (40 Perrymans Farm Road Ilford IG2 7LE).
- There other two Redbridge Centres are:
- FullWell Cross Medical Centre (1 Tomswood Hill, Ilford, Essex IG6 2HG and Southdene Surgery,
- The Shrubberies London E18 1BD) for further information on appointments call on 0203 770 1888.
This surgery is a member of The Health bridge Federation who are providing this service.
Zero Tolerance We do not accept any abusive or aggressive behaviour towards our staff. In line with NHS guidelines the practice may remove a patient from the list for threatening or violent behaviour.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
We are a forward thinking practice team who are united in providing comprehensive care to all our patients whilst continually improving the way that care is best delivered..”
(Site updated 11/06/2021)